Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The big project

So it's been a while since I've sat down and given the blog some attention. A lot has happened since my last post. The biggest change since last year is the arrival of this guy:










This is Logan and he was my Christmas present in 2006. He's now a year and a half (has it been that long) and life is pretty different now.

Most mornings during the week we're up at 5:30 to get some exercise up in Central Park. On weekends up in the Country, we sleep late to 7am (if I'm lucky).

He's a City dog during the week and loves being totally goofy with the other dogs he meets on the street.

When we're in the country he's a different dog entirely. He's a real sportsman and could chase a ball for hours. This is what I was doing last summer instead of gardening and blogging:


But this summer I'm planning on being back in the garden, with some other big changes afoot...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read it!

When is the howler leaving?