Friday, June 16, 2006

Pre-Weekend Update

An abbreviated weekend this week as we're heading down on Saturday for Dad's Day with Jim's family. Sometime between tonight and tomorrow afternoon I will need to mow the lawn (which I've neglected for a few weeks), weed the garden, pull out a salad for the barbecue on Saturday (if there is any to be harvested) and put the kitchen back together as the countertops were installed this week. I'll try and get some pictures for you all but if I run out of time, you'll know why.

Big Happy Fathers' Day to all the Dads out there and a big Happy Birthday to my friend Mark Perrin who turns 40 today. Mark is having a "Board Shorts and Martinis" party in LA tomorrow to celebrate the occasion so if you're out there and find yourself at a loose end, see if you can track him down. Tell him Billy sent you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're a star! Thanks, Billy . . . wish you could be here. Markx