Monday, June 19, 2006

Like a rolling stone...


The granite is in! After four plus weeks without countertops, I finally have surfaces in the kitchen again. I must say, it's come out looking pretty darn good.

I'm not sure if the granite has been sealed yet so we didn't put anything on it. I need to check with the contractor this week.

So here's a shot of the new faucet and sink. I was absolutely convinced that the handle on the faucet was mounted incorrectly, I thought it should be in the front instead of on the side. But I checked the Blanco website and sure enough it's exactly where it should be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come no pictures of your well-behaved dog?

The granite looks great!

R said...

i haven't checked your blog in awhile and your home looks amazing! wish i had the money to redo my house.... it's a bungalow in the cityburbs and i love the location and the small garden area, but the inside could use a little freshening up.